Job Description: Case Manager
Position/Role: Case Manager – Family Success Manager (FSM)
The purpose of this role is to provide a single resource to support each family through each stage of crisis intervention, stabilization, and eventual reunification. The Family Success Manager serves as a family case manager facilitating all critical services of the Crisis Intervention Program at SAFFT. Service include supervised visitation, parent coaching, case management, occasional transportation, court representation, and service referrals.
Location: SAFFT Family Life Center, Cumming Location
Organization/Program: Supporting Adoption and Foster Families Together
Hours of Operation: Tuesday – Friday; Flex-schedule; Saturday 8:30 a.m. to Close; Sunday & Monday Center is Closed
- Manage assigned family case management activities
- Prepare and attend weekly Court Hearings for assigned cases
- Monitor weekly supervised visitations, observing and evaluating services provided by center
- Provides parent coaching sessions with all parents as assigned
- Meet weekly with families for case management meetings
- Attend Family Team Meetings for assigned cases with Department of Children and Families (DFCS) and or Court Appointed
Special Advocate (CASA) when appropriate
- Work weekly with each assigned families on service referrals, case planning and updates,
- Prepares and maintains weekly documentation including monthly visitation plans and service plans
- Communicates clients’ progress during weekly meetings; disseminating results and obstacles to Program Manager.
- Attends orientation assessments for new families with Program Manager as assigned
- Attends all fundraises for the organization, weekly or monthly trainings, and required special events defined by leadership
Direct Contact/Reports to: Program Manager
Hours: Full-time 40 hours per week
Salary: Based on State of Georgia Standard starting salary for Social Workers; as well as professional experience and funding available
Vacation/Time-Off/Benefits: Vacation time included; Family Friendly Organization; Healthcare benefits available
Skills and Minimum Requirements:
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (preferred in social work, criminal justice, or similar field) and 2-3 years of experience in relevant Social work, education, criminal justice, or domestic violence. Candidate must have strong documentation skills, verbal communication, organizational skills, decision making, and integrity. As well as a strong understanding of child development, parenting techniques, positive re-enforcement, conflict resolution and trauma informed care.
To apply, please send your résumé to Breanna Nixon at email@example.com.