Family Violence Intervention Program (FVIP)
SAFFT protects children, rebuilds families, and empowers caregivers.
The FVIP’s mission is to increase accountability and reduce further instances of domestic violence.
FVIP is designed to rehabilitate family violence offenders by holding them accountable and prioritizing victim safety.
- Weekly courses for 90 minutes
- Course duration is 24 weeks
- Choose the Sunday or Wednesday class
- One time enrollment cost of $120
- Weekly class fee of $65
- Sliding scale available for qualified participants
- Must meet HUD Poverty Guidelines
- Use a Georgia Commission on Family Violence approved curriculum
Another cool way to show your support
That is why we offer numerous programs and services that help facilitate healing within families recovering from the trauma of abuse. By purchasing a shirt, a portion of the profits come directly back to SAFFT and will allow us to serve more families.